Current and past Clients include:
- Addup (a Michelin-Fives joint venture)
- IFP School
- Moodys Analytics
- Veolia Industrial Global Solutions
- Warrant Group
I founded Oportechnics in 2011 to facilitate people's interactions in complex projects and help managers to become leaders
A good consultant is a facilitator: he knows how to mobilise available knowledge and energies in order to build a successful project and bring the best possible external point of view to his Clients.
He speaks each stakeholder's "language" (board of directors, executive managers, field teams, clients and partners) and builds an environment for safe communication and exchanges.
The final aim is to complete successful projects and recognize people's values and contributions.
in Process Engineering by Politecnico di Torino (Italy)
- 8 years in the oil industry, upstream & downstream (Transocean & Shell)
- 10 years as independent consultant
- Certified facilitator in the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methods and materials since 2016
- Execute projects in English, French and Italian